Deliveries requiring extended use of the loading dock or freight elevator need to be scheduled with the Management Office through the Tenant Portal for after hours or weekends. Twenty-four (24) hours advance notice is required for all extended deliveries.
All deliveries are made through the loading dock. As with all other tenant hired vendors, a Certificate of Insurance (COI) is required before the delivery will be approved. Tenants must accept and sign for all deliveries and arrange for the immediate transport of those items to their location. No deliveries of any type can be delivered between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. This allows the lunch traffic to flow without congestion. The freight elevator is to be used for all deliveries. No deliveries are allowed through other entrances unless previous written approval is obtained by management. Deliveries are NEVER permitted through the Main Lobby entrances.
In addition, the delivery company should be informed that if their hand trucks are excessively dirty they must transfer their delivery onto rubber wheeled hand trucks in order to transport materials within the Building. They (and if necessary, the recipient of the delivery) will be held accountable for any damage or destruction caused by them in the Building.
You will receive information on the correct access route for deliveries to your space upon receipt of the work order and confirmed compliant COI.
- It is imperative that you notify the Management Office in writing and receive approval at least 24 hours in advance of your intended delivery. Any attempted deliveries without prior Management Office approval will be stopped.
- Weekday deliveries require use of the freight elevator on a first-come, first-served basis. The freight elevator cannot be reserved or used exclusively during weekdays. Only small deliveries (requiring less than one hour) are permitted during weekdays.
- Larger deliveries (requiring more than one hour) must be scheduled after 6:00 p.m. weekdays or occur on weekends.
- Deliveries must not continue into peak elevator use times (7:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.; 11:30 a.m. 1:30 p.m., and 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.).
- Two deliveries cannot occur simultaneously.
Service Elevator Dimensions:
|Door Opening Width||3’ 5 1/2”|
|Door Opening Height||6’ 11 3/4”|
|Cab Width||6’ 1”|
|Cab Depth||5’ 1”|
*Refer to these dimensions whenever you plan to move.