OCCUPANTS REQUIRING MEDICAL ATTENTION
- Call Fairfax County Fire Department at 911. Be prepared to provide the following information:
- The address of the Building – 8401 or 8405 Greensboro Drive McLean, VA 22102
- The floor and suite number.
- Call the Management Office at 703-226-2750. Upon notification, the Management Office will alert Building Security who will:
- Instruct an employee to meet the ambulance at the front door of 8401 or 8405 Greensboro Drive.
- Bring the necessary elevator to the lobby level.
- Meet the emergency crew and direct them to the appropriate area.
The Fairfax County Fire Department Ambulance Service (dial 911) will generally take the patient to the nearest medical facility, which is Fairfax Hospital. If another hospital is desired in non-emergency situations, consult the yellow pages in advance for alternate ambulance services. Have the name and number of the alternative service handy.
|Inova Fairfax Hospital||(703) 698-1110|
|Emergency USA||(703) 883-0900|