Clean, well-kept and attractive premises are vital to the image of both retail and office space at Highline at Greensboro District. Please make every effort to maintain a clean, safe, and sanitary environment. A few specific points to be noted for both retail and office tenants:
- Windows and other glass surfaces should be kept clean of fingerprints, smudges and streaks. However, conduct of this work is restricted to non-working hours (except in the case where only minor touch-up cleaning is required).
- Any broken display or storefront materials must be replaced immediately with materials of the same quality (also during non-operating hours).
- The area surrounding your suite should be kept clean and clear at all times. No obstructions, trash, refuse, merchandise, or displays are allowed in these areas except at those times designated for trash removal.
- Any suite entrance should be regularly checked for cleanliness.
- Corridors, hallways and entrances to building mechanical rooms must always be clear for easy access. Any blockage or obstruction may be considered a fire hazard and must be removed.
- All suite exits and corridors and hallways leading to exits must be clear of obstructions. Any blockage is considered a fire hazard and your company could be fined by the Fire Marshall’s Office.
Remember that AREP provides nightly suite and common-area cleaning for office tenants in the Building. Keeping the improvements in good repair and cleaning of the space during the day is the tenant’s responsibility.