To request assistance from the Highline at Greensboro District Engineering team, please follow the procedures listed below. If applicable, the billing for such work will appear on your next regular monthly statement. If the work is beyond the scope of our capabilities, the management team will assist you in finding an outside contractor. In such cases, you will not be charged for the assistance and evaluation.
- Call the Management Office at 703-226-2750 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. After normal business hours, calls to this number will be answered by our answering service.
- Give the following information:
- Tenant name
- Tenant suite number
- Name and number of individual calling
- Specific nature and location of the request or problem (office temperature, cleaning, electrical, specific person’s office etc.)
- The Property Administrator will dispatch the proper personnel to service the request.
- Response time to the request will vary, but the following may be used as a guideline:
- Emergency (water leak, chemical spill, etc.) - immediate response.
- Comfort call (office temperature) - next available engineer.
- Cleaning - will be handled in the evening by the cleaning crew unless manageable by day team.
- Other - times vary.
(All requests are attempted to be completed within the day the call is made, however, if a part must be ordered, outside contractor called in, etc., a time frame for completion will be made to the office contact.)